Friday 8 June 2012

Sonakshi sinha’s diet and workouts

Sonakshi sinha’s diet and workouts for losing 30kgs

Sonakshi Sinha may be voluptuous but she was way too fat once upon a time. Sonakshi Sinha describes how she lost weight , “Initially I used to go to the gym twice a day for two hours. At that point of time, I was doing a lot of cardio, spinning and weight raining. I used to train like a boy. I used to lift really heavy weights; of course, it is not feasible to continue at that pace now. I put in around an hour to an hour and a half to tone my body.”
“Now I do lighter weights with more repetitions and functional training. In between I used to swim which is also a very good form of exercise It is only functional training and caring for maintenance. I love food, I have zero control. I see food and I have to eat it. I keep going on and off diets. I would never punish my body by denying myself. I’d rather eat and then work it off. If I think I have gone overboard, I spend that extra 20 minutes on the treadmill to burn it off. I don’t deprive myself. Eating smaller meals every two or three hours does the trick to keep metabolism high. That’s work well for me.”

Sonakshi’s weight loss diet regime:
Breakfast: Cereal and milk or whole wheat toast
Mid morning: Some dry fruits and a cup of green tea
Lunch: Homemade roti and sabzi with salad
Evening: A fruit or a cup of green tea
Dinner is usually early and consists of only protein food. She does not have carbohydrates after 6 pm
What is Sonakshi’s present diet and fitness regime?
Since Sonakshi has a tendency to easily put on weight she is working hard to maintain her shape. The news is that she is going another mile for her role in race 2.
  • She takes small meals every three to four hours to keep her energy levels high.
  • She performs hot yoga for toning her body. She performs various yogic postures in a steamed room with 40 degree temperature.
  • She enjoys playing outdoor sports and hence has incorporated lawn tennis to her daily schedule.
Sonakshi’s diet secret for all those who wish to lose weight
  • She advises all weightwatchers to stop eating carbohydrates after six in the evening and drink several cups of green tea throughout the day
  • Regular exercise with a professional trainer is very important to lose weight systematically
  • She also advices everyone that that are no short cuts to losing weight. Being disciplined, determined and not losing hope for the entire period till one reaches the target weight is essential
Sonakshi Sinha firmly believes that losing weight is not only about seeing shrinking numbers on the weighing scale but it is an emotional journey where you need to be determined to sacrifice your favorite foods to achieve your goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment